To inspire in each student a life of faith, wisdom, and service.
The mission of the Seventh-day Adventist school system in Canada is to inspire in each student a life of faith, wisdom, and service. We will seek to do this by:
- Providing daily opportunities for students to see Jesus, through curricular and extracurricular programs, through healthy relationships, and through service.
- Striving for excellence through a variety of challenging academic activities that engage learners and promote their success.
- Maintaining a safe learning environment that reflects Adventist values, respects diversity, and promotes collaboration.
- Planning for continuous school improvement by making strategic use of various assessment data, research, and input from school stakeholders.
- Acting ethically and professionally, promoting fairness, transparency, trust, and the wholistic well-being of every student.
Our goal is that every student who attends a Seventh-day Adventist school in Canada will graduate with:
- the confidence that God loves them and has a plan for their lives
- an ever-deepening relationship with Jesus
- a wide range of transferrable skills and abilities that will equip them for further education or the workplace of their choice
- the ability to think critically and act compassionately
- a passion for lifelong learning and service